Seeking Supply Teachers and STEM Instructors
We are seeking dedicated supply teachers as STEM Workshop Instructors to run engaging and interactive STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) workshops in schools. As a STEM Workshop Instructor, you will be responsible for providing hands-on learning experiences to inspire and encourage students to pursue their interests in STEM. You will have the opportunity to travel to various schools and venues across the country and work with children.
Deliver STEM workshops for students in primary and secondary schools and other venues. Conduct hands-on experiments and activities that teach students about various scientific concepts and principles. Work with other STEM instructors to deliver engagements.
- A background education or in a STEM related field.
- Prior teaching/tutoring experience working with children.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others.
- Passion for inspiring and motivating children to pursue their interests in STEM.
- Must be eligible for an enhanced DBS clearance.
- Those with your own vehicle to travel (expenses will be covered)
- Have flexibility to work each week
- Has a valid an enhanced DBS clearance
- £145 per day + Travel Expenses + Accommodation and Meal Allowance (for gigs away from home)
- £100 per day and the future pay rate will increase by £10.00 for every 12 gigs completed until it is matching with those with QTS (£145.00).
Extra pay will be provided gigs further from home.
Last Updated: 13th December 2023